One policy – Four options
We all look forward to a welcome break from our daily lives, whether it be a relaxing stay on a beach or a short active trip with the family. With a holiday on the horizon, the last thing you want to worry about is your travel insurance, which is why we have established a quick and efficient means of securing a flexible and competitive insurance package. With four options of cover to choose from, you can ensure that you have the cover that is right for you so that the rest of your trip is plain sailing.
To get a quote for your travel insurance, or to organise your cover now, simply click on the button at the bottom of this page. With an annual policy, you avoid the risk of forgetting to insure. If you prefer to arrange single trip cover, we recommend that you do this as soon as you have booked to ensure that you have appropriate cancellation cover. Even if you have left it to the last minute, however, cover can normally be confirmed instantly online.
Key features at a glance
- 3 cover levels – Economy, Premier or Supreme – to suit your needs and budget
- Single trip option provides cover for up to 100 days
- No limit on the number of trips you can take under the annual multi-trip option – maximum 50 days* per trip (35 days per trip for policyholders aged 66 and above)
- Long stay option covers single trips between 3 and 12 months
- Young traveller option provides cover for up to 18 months
- Over 120 sports and activities including bungee jumping, scuba diving and white water rafting covered under the Young Traveller option
- No upper age limit on the single trip option
- Cover up to age 85 on the annual multi-trip option
- Cover up to age 75 on the long stay option
- Cover up to age 45 on the young traveller option
- Over 300 pre-existing medical conditions covered automatically
- Optional winter sports cover available up to age 70
- Business travel automatically included
Travel Insurance Provided by Citybond Suretravel
Citybond Suretravel, a division of Citybond Holdings plc, 109 Elmers End Road, Beckenham, Kent, BR3 4SY, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) to transact general insurance business. Citybond’s FCA Registration number is 312208. You can check this information by visiting the Financial Services Register at www.fca.org.uk or by contacting their consumer helpline on 0800 111 6768.